portfolio blog store facebook contact

19 Feb 2010

CAC

LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT- wednesday midday




Personal Invite

CAC or Cardiff Arts Club or Cardiff Watercolour Society

I am curating the magazine- which is for artists that dont fit in anywhere else- artists like you and me.

I would like you- to be in it. Send any of your fav' pieces to the address below- tee designs- album designs- board designs- anything you want to feature in the mag.

It can be- and most people are submitting old work.

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE NEW.

I previously sent in my Bullet For My Valentine piece.....that kind of thing: Anything you have already done. Cant stress this enough hahah.

The only mag I can compare it to is I Want Your Skull but for any subject and is just available in my city (fastest growing city in Europe!)

It would mean a load to me to have you in it.

email entries to: designerviolence@yahoo.com

300dpi- around A4 size will be fine. Band names/any text that is on the design can stay in there.